• Very well-known Restaurant in Washington DC.
• Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Shakes with Hand Made Ice Cream, Fries, Salads.
• Entire restaurant seats 66 with a party table that seats 20.
• Building features barn wood floors, wood planking walls, and an open ceiling with pendant lights.
• 5 large TVs throughout the restaurant.
• Security and sound system.
• The restaurant is equipped with Revel P.O.S.
• The building features a fully equipped kitchen with a 30 ft hood (double), three 2 basket fryers, two flat top grills, and a 6 burner
stove with an oven, an ice cream machine and walk-in fridge.
• There is a 4-tap beer tower.
• The office is located on the second floor.
• Bathrooms are located on each floor.
• Full Liquor License.
• Garage parking- 2 spaces for $500/month.
• Lease has 11 years left on it.
• Sales are averaging over $45,000/week.
• Large net profit.
Large Development Area
|2014 Total Population||25,934||282,212||640,395|
|2010 Number Of Households||12,780||138,763||281,749|
|2010 Persons Per Household||1.98||1.89||2.07|
|Median House Value||$820,700||$623,253||$595,759|
|Income Per Household||$107,511||$100,710||$100,903|
|2009 Number Of Businesses||1,445||15,338||25,320|
|2012 Number Of Employees||53,424||665,236||1,059,936|
|2012 Total Annual Payroll||$1,652,838,000||$4,294,967,295||$4,294,967,295|