* North San Fernando Valley on the corner of a Busy Intersection.
* Over 30 YEARS in this Location.
* There is a Large Area Park just down the street where Soccer Games are played along with many events and a Community center there as well
* The area has Lots of Apartments, Homes, Businesses and Offices in the area to draw business from.
* Built as a Sandwich Franchise (owner has recently purchased another Shop in area and has decided to operate out of that location only.)
* Fully Equipped with Walk-In Cooler and Freezer, Oven and Proofer Unit with hot air Hood, Front Counter Refrigerated Units, 8 Head Soda Beverage Dispenser, Reach in Bottled Drink Fridge, Stainless Work Table and MORE.
Broker will help Buyer with negotiates of a New Lease with Landlord as part of the offer.
DON'T Miss the Chance to get into a well maintained existing restaurant that cost over $100,000++ to build for only a % of the cost, in a great area, lots of traffic, population, all you need to get started or expand into another location.
|2014 Total Population||51,546||87,235||261,863|
|2010 Number Of Households||16,872||28,642||79,928|
|2010 Persons Per Household||3.03||2.96||3.21|
|Median House Value||$449,600||$516,254||$439,696|
|Income Per Household||$77,604||$86,491||$67,511|
|2009 Number Of Businesses||939||1,461||5,224|
|2012 Number Of Employees||16,284||25,012||128,820|
|2012 Total Annual Payroll||$241,861,000||$367,136,000||$2,424,130,000|
Notice: The User (that's you reading this) of this Website understands that Paramount Restaurant Brokers, Inc. ("Broker") or its agent(s) do not audit or verify any above information given to or gathered by Broker or its agent(s) from Seller, our Client, or make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness of the information provided, nor in any way guarantee future business performance. The User should perform a complete and detailed due diligence on the business and or real estate before buying it. In some cases, foreward looking statements may have been made but these statements are absolutely no guarantees of future performance of the business as each User has differing skills sets to either grow the business or kill the business. Owning a business is a risky venture, but can also be a rewarding one. The User of this website is solely responsible to examine and investigate the Business and or real estate, its assets, liabilities, financial statements, tax returns, and any other facts which might influence the User's purchase decision or the price the User is willing to pay. Any decision by User to purchase the Business shall be based solely on User's own investigation and that of User's legal, tax, and other advisors and not that of Broker or its agent(s). Any listing information may change at any time without any notice to User.